Your adornment must not be merely external--braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. 1 Peter 3:3-4 NIV

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Covenant

Precious friends and family,
I have bombarded you with the amazing things happening here in bangkok! I have been on quite the journey and it is no where close to stopping! I am writing you now to ask you to join again with me in this covenant through your prayers, intercession, and monetary support. Through your faithfulness, I was able to spend time at home for 2 months with my needs met, receive a plane ticket, year visa, and two months living expenses covered! Thank you and Praise God!

I am now at the ,point where I have one months budget left in the bank and not sure how I am going to be able to stay longer. I must share with you that my commitment to NightLight is life long. yes, life long. I felt God tell me to have NightLight be the base of my mission work and that he will take me many places but here is my home. here is where he has asked me to walk the streets and radiate his Spirit. God has shown me his children over and over.. and he has ripped open the heavens above us. It has increased, even since my coming, the needs that God brings us each day. We have been in prayer and fasting--asking God to increase our authority. God has honored that and he has also increased my relationships here. God has given me specific long term dreams and goals and roles to reach for and fulfill here. I had no hesitation in saying YES LORD!!! God has set up meetings in the future of teams and friends coming to visit and be changed by this nation and to change this nation! I have opportunities to visit India, Africa and Australia in this coming year. To learn about trafficking in these areas, to network, to evangelize. At NightLight, prayer and deliverance ministry is my heart. I am in constant awe of how God is working through us to free these woman!

I am attending the Glory school in Pattaya May 10th-16th! Patricia King started it--the xtreme love team will be coming to do prophetic evangelism and I could not be more excited! I know that God has much in store for this time!

"God shall release an entire generation of people who live by his spirit and love the object of the Father's desire--His son. We shall behold wonders in Heaven and shall call them forth to attest to God's glory on earth. We shall start to move in the creative power of the Holy Spirit, imitating God: ..the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were. -Romans 4:17.

He instructed us to pray out of the same union that Jesus had with him and expect to see results. But to move with this kind of authority, we must first encounter His desire. we must operate in unity with His heart. A storehouse full of resources awaits those who live connected to the Father's heart. This is God's economy--to call foth what is not as though it were!
(Shawn Bolz-Key's to Heaven's Economy)

I believe too, that God has called my generation and at the climax, one generation would cry out for the fullness of God's plan to manifest on earth! God promised that the bride of Christ would cry out passionately--in agreement with the Holy Spirit--for Jesus to rend the Heavens and to come down in the fullness of his destiny and glean his reward. So, for me and my generation are echoing revelation 22:17, "THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE SAY, 'COME'!!!"

I am enclosing my monthly budget below and asking humbly that you would pledge monthy with me and make this covenant together:

Monthly Budget

$300 for rent
$400 total for student loan payments (2 loans)
$400 for food, toiletries, personal care, laundry
$200 for Thai language school per month (for 6 months)
$30 for cell phone and public transportation
$100 for ministry/outreach (2 times a week each month)
$70 Overseas Missionary Insurance/Health care needs
----------------------------------------------------
$1500 TOTAL

If you would like to pledge, please send your donation to:

The Point is to Serve

PO Box 91416
Sioux Falls, SD 57109-1416

Memo Line: Lyndsey Christensen

Grace and Peace to you All! I love you!
Lyndsey

No comments: