Your adornment must not be merely external--braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. 1 Peter 3:3-4 NIV

Monday, July 19, 2010

2nd year at BSSM :)

Friends and Family,

As many of you know, I spent the last year in Redding, CA at Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry. The year was full of incredible growth for me. Daily, I am aware of how much the Lord loves me. He gave me the choice to let him love me. He loved me so much that he took me to a place where I could rest in his presence and get to know more of the multi-faceted nature of himself. He has given me revelation after revelation of who he is and who I am. I have been equipped with much from my studies and experiences at school. It would be impossible to explain them all but a few are: peeling off the lies and labels I carried, a revealing of my true identity in Him, an awakening of dreams, and planting of new dreams, revelation of intimacy, revelation of love, time to go deep with him, daily teaching from anointed leaders, studying of his word and comprehension of the audience it was written for and how it applies to today, chances to preach from my life experiences and bring hope to others, acceptance/understanding/development of my spiritual gifts, bringing heaven to earth, healing ministry, further training in deliverance ministry, covenant relationships, personal healing and restoration, equipping to stand in the midst of the darkest things and let hope, peace and love prevail, testing of faith and being found full of love, encounters with Holy Spirit, reading numerous books on his nature, awaking my love of prophetic painting, revival, culture of honor, healing and encouragement of my family, understanding my inheritance, opportunities to minister daily here and around the world, networking of the body of Christ, wholeness, extravagant worship and the list goes on.....

I have been accepted to 2nd year! This year will be a chance to solidify what I've learned. I have learned so much and been given the opportunity to make it my DNA. To not just begin to understand and be open to it all, but let the revelations and experiences penetrate my life. Second year offers me specialized training and mentoring for the specific areas of ministerial calling in my life. The format will be hands-on and application intensive and includes periodic travel as I participate with ministry teams throughout the region and nation.

The year's tuition will cost $3700. My deposit was due last week and it is completely taken care of!!!! Thank you Lord and all for blessing me! So, the new grand total is $3300. $1850 of this is due by Sept 7th, 2010.

The school of supernatural ministry provides two accounts for each student. I have a tuition account and a travel account. One of my 'in state ministry trips' is included in my tuition. The rest of the ministry and missions trips I participate in will be in addition to my tuition needs and be funded by donations received to my travel account. It is my dream to travel much this year and learn and draw from the anointing of specific leadership this year. I will choose my trips based on the Lord's highlighting of the needs of the nation, the role I am to play and the importance of learning from the leader heading the trip. All to further equip me in specific areas of ministry that I am called to. :) All donations are tax deductible.

These two accounts are available at www.ibssm.org. Click on Give to BSSM. Type in my name and then select the account you'd like to give to.

Many of you helped to support me during this last year through your prayers, encouragement and finances. I am truly grateful to all of you and I could not have served without you. I am writing to request, once again, that you would consider partnering with me. :)

The other account I have set up is for my personal provision. It is a secure paypal account. I am in the process of starting my own Image consulting business. This will allow me to pursue an important God breathed dream and focus on my commitment to the 2nd year program and travel. If you'd like to donate that way, you can just click the donate button at the bottom of this post.

I love you all very much. I am honored that you have taken the time to read this and look forward to loving this world together and seeing complete transformation and breakthrough for His children!!!!




Grace and Peace,

Lyndsey




No comments: