Your adornment must not be merely external--braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. 1 Peter 3:3-4 NIV

Friday, October 10, 2008

Recieving Donations

If you would like to make a donation to support me working with NightLight, you can go to:

www.paypal.com
click on the 'send money' tab at the top of the page, under the HOME section
on the right hand side of the screen there is a box entitled 'send money'
enter my email address in the 'To' section (hopedrivenljc@gmail.com)
enter your email address in the 'From' section
enter the amount you would like to send in the 'amount' section
and hit continue

it will prompt you from there!

I am hosted by The Point is to Serve church as well. If you prefer, you can send a check written to The Point is to Serve and put my name in memo section.

The Point is to Serve
PO Box 91416
Sioux Falls, SD 57109-1416

Thank you all for your support! It would be impossible without you! I am honored that you have joined me in this covenant!

No comments: